Sonoma County In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority
Application for the Caregiver Registry
If interested in applying to be listed on the IHSS Public Authority's Caregiver Registry, please click the link below to complete an application. If you have questions or prefer to receive an application in the mail, please call us at (707) 565-5700.
IHSS Providers: If you'd like to check on the status of your timesheet or paycheck, click on the link below for a self-service resource.
The Sonoma County In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Public Authority is a non-County public legal entity, created by the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors on June 12, 2001. The two primary functions of the Public Authority are:
- to act as the "employer of record" for individual IHSS workers for the purposes of collective bargaining over wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment:
- to provide IHSS workers and consumers with the following services:
- Registry that recruits and provides background screening and general orientation to IHSS workers and potential workers who are interested in being referred to IHSS consumers;
- a referral service for IHSS consumers that provides a listing of potential workers that best match the requested needs;
- training assistance to increase the skills and knowledge of both IHSS workers and consumers.
Please review the different aspects of our web site. We would appreciate your feedback on the ease-of-use of the web site and any helpful suggestions for improvement.Michael Humphrey,
IHSS Public Authority Manager